Glenn has more than 35 years of experience over the full range of environmental
law practice. He has represented cities, counties, developers, industries and lenders regarding compliance with regulatory requirements, environmental risk analysis, remediation, and when necessary, administrative litigation.
- Represents industrial clients in negotiating and litigating scope of liability, response obligations, remediation, and contribution actions under Superfund and State laws regarding hazardous substances and petroleum releases
- Represents numerous municipalities and industrial clients in obtaining and defending permits for wastewater treatment plants, solid waste landfills and other municipal facilities.
- Counsels property owners and major developers regarding wetlands, stormwater compliance, wastewater treatment permits, and coastal development issues
- Counsels major lenders in developing environmental due diligence requirements for borrowers and in analyzing environmental risks
- Counsels major public and private developers regarding Environmental Impact Statement requirements
- Represents municipal clients in obtaining and defending regulatory approval for interbasin transfers of water
- Represented Piedmont Triad International Airport regarding environmental compliance for expansion of roads, runways and other facilities for the FedEx Hub
- Legal Counsel to the Lower Neuse River Basin Association and Neuse River Compliance Association, formed voluntarily by point source dischargers to promote nutrient reduction in the Neuse River
- Has written manual for municipal clients regarding environmental due diligence in acquiring property
read all representative experience
Development of Water Laws in North Carolina: Quantity, Quality and Usage
Wastewater Collection System Permits